Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center - Clarksville - Clarksville Community Health Center
- 230 Dover Rd
- Clarksville TN, 37042
- Contact Phone: (931) 920-5000
- Clinic Details: At Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center, we believe that all people deserve quality healthcare. Since 1968, we have been providing high-quality affordable care for underinsured and uninsured Middle Tennesseans. Our approach is “comprehensive”, so we focus on providing preventive and primary healthcare for the whole person and the whole family in one place. As a Joint Commission-certified facility, we are committed to providing coordinated care in partnership with the patient, their family and our providers who support them to deliver the best care for each individual.
- Website: http://mwchc.org/
- Services: Family & Internal Medicine; Pediatrics; Women’s Services; Lab Services; Dental; Behavioral Health; Dial Down Diabetes Program; Nutritional Counseling; HIV Testing & Education
- Dental Services: Dental Exams and Cleanings, Teeth Whitening, Oral Cancer Screenings, Dentures, Partials, Fillings, Crowns, Tooth Extractions, Root Canals
- Pediatric Services: Well-Baby Checks, Immunizations, School Physicals, Sick Visits and other Infant, Child and Adolescent Primary Care Services
- Women's Health Services: Nutrition Counseling and Screenings, such as Pap Tests and Mammograms; Prenatal Care and Family Planning
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, TennCare, Private/Commercial insurance, Medicare, CoverKids, Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm, Sat: 8:30am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.