Midtown Community Health Center - Logan Clinic - Logan Community Health Center
- 550 East 1400 North, Suite Y
- Logan UT, 84341
- Contact Phone: (435) 752-7060
- Clinic Details: We offer care for patients of all ages and backgrounds comprehensive primary healthcare services including well care, prenatal care, pediatrics, immunizations, women’s health, geriatrics, and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.Midtown’s medical providers are also experienced in managing Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS. Midtown’s Logan Community Health Center was opened in January 2016 to serve the underserved residents of Cache Valley and the surrounding areas. This site was opened with the support of Intermountain Healthcare to ensure that low-income and uninsured community residents have access to comprehensive primary healthcare services including well care, prenatal care, pediatrics, immunizations, women’s health, family planning, geriatrics, and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses.
- Website: https://www.midtownchc.org/
- Services: Well Care; Prenatal Care; Pediatrics; Immunizations; Women's Health; Family Planning; Geriatrics; Treatment for Acute and Chronic Illnesses such as Diabetes, Hypertension, and Asthma; Management of Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Visits, Immunizations, Sports Physicals, Treatment for Acute Illnesses and Chronic Illnesses, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program); PCN (Primary Care Network); Private Medical Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.