Community Health Service Inc. - Moorhead - Moorhead Community Health Center
- 810 4th Ave S, Suite 101
- Moorhead MN, 56560
- Contact Phone: (218) 236-6502
- Clinic Details: Since its start in 1973, Community Health Service Inc. (CHSI) has catered to the health care needs of agricultural workers throughout Minnesota and North Dakota. CHSI is based in Moorhead, MN and is a private, non-profit organization that receives federal, state, and foundation grants. Registered nurses (RNs) manage each of CHSI’s clinics, and nurse practitioners and physician assistants are available at some locations. Bilingual Spanish-speaking staff is at each clinic as well. They provide excellent care while keeping your costs low. All CHSI patients are placed on a sliding fee scale. This means you are charged based on your ability to pay. Help is also available if you need medications and lab tests or x-rays. CHSI can also help pay for visits to a dentist, doctor, or specialist. CHSI clients often have multiple health conditions; more specifically diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity, mental health concerns, or are in need of vision and/or dental care. CHSI also sees clients in regards to prenatal and women’s health issues. A domestic violence advocacy program operates under the auspices of CHSI and serves men, women, and children throughout the service area. Federal, state, and foundation grants support CHSI’s mission of providing quality health care and associated program services regardless of ability to pay or health insurance status. Individuals who have worked in agriculture in the past 24 months – and members of their household – are eligible for vouchers and low-cost medical care at any of CHSI’s clinic locations. Call or stop into a clinic for more information.
- Website: https://chsiclinics.org/
- Services: Prenatal and Chronic Disease; Case Management and Voucher Referrals; Nutrition Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.