MILWAUKEE HEALTH SERVICES, INC. - Milwaukee Low Cost Clinic
- 2555 N Dr Martin Luther King Dr
- Milwaukee WI, 53212-2709
- Contact Phone: 414-372-8080
- Clinic Details: Milwaukee Health Services, Inc. (MHSI) is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (CHC) that operates from two (2) sites:Â The Isaac Coggs Heritage Health Connection at 8200 W. Silver Spring Drive and the MLK Heritage Health Center at 2555 N. Martin Luther King Drive.Â MHSI offers a range of primary health care services including Physician, Dental, Behavioral, Benefit Determination, and Pharmacy.Â CHCâ€™s service everyone regardless of income, or third party coverage, and seek to provide high quality care in accessible locations and at convenient times.Â Our particular sites primarily target the residents of Milwaukeeâ€™s north side, but service patients from all over the county.
- Website: www.mhsi.org
- Services: Adult Medicine, Behavioral Health Services, Depression Collaborative, Benefits Assistance, Pediatric Services (Children's Medicine), HIV - Early Intervention Program (EIP), Nutrition Counseling, Diabetes Collaborative, Women's Health Clinic, Oral Health S
- Dental Services: The clinic provides comprehensive primary dental care 5 days per week. Emergency services are available during regular business hours.
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 81 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Saturdays: Pediatrics 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Family Practice 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.