SouthWest Options for Women - Hopkins Free Clinic
- 1615 Main Street
- Hopkins MN, 55343
- Contact Phone: (952) 938-4496
- Clinic Details: Offering pregnancy and parenting education as well as resources to women for over 25 years, Options for women is a non-profit and is funded by donations, grants and is also supported by Minnesota Department of Health. SouthWest Options for Women is a supportive, non-judgmental environment for facing an unexpected pregnancy or sexual health concerns. Our services include free pregnancy testing, counsel, resources for general assistance, financial assistance, education and earn while you learn courses. Our services assist new moms from pregnancy to parents (mom’s, dad’s, grandparents) with children up to 2 years of age.
- Website: https://southwestoptionsforwomen.org/
- Services: Free Pregnancy Testing; Financial Assistance; Education Courses
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 20 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 11:00am-4:00pm; Thurs, Sat: By special appointment
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.