Montezuma Creek Community Health Center - Montezuma Creek Community Health Center
- 1478 East Highway 162
- Montezuma Creek UT, 84534
- Contact Phone: (435) 651-3000
- Clinic Details: We are a not-for-profit Community Health Center providing medical, dental and behavioral health care in neighborhoods throughout the northern portion of the Navajo Nation and southeastern Utah. We provide primary health care to men, women, and children, regardless of citizenship status, nationality or ability to pay.
- Website: https://www.unhsinc.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Dental; Chiropractic; Optometry
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 56 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.