Morgan County Medical Center - Wartburg Community Health Center
- 224 Old Mill Road
- Wartburg TN, 37887
- Contact Phone: (423) 346-6221
- Clinic Details: The Morgan County Medical Center (MCMC) was established in 1974 by concerned residents who wanted to provide medical care in the county and surrounding areas. We are a private, non-profit community healthcare center governed by a board of directors. The board represents local business, government, healthcare, and other areas. For more than 45 years, Morgan County Medical Center has provided quality primary health care to the people living in and around Morgan County regardless of their ability to pay. Family Practice doctors care for the entire family, from new born babies to great-grandparents. Without the Morgan County Medical Center, many people would continue to rely on hospital emergency rooms for even the most basic care. Now, our patients have a health care home and a place to establish a long-term relationship and receive regular preventive care.
- Website: http://www.morgancountymedical.com/
- Services: Preventive Care/Check-ups; Sports/School Physicals; DOT Physicals; Immunizations; Well Child Exams; Same-Day Sick Visits; Urgent Care; Lab Services; X-rays; Minor Medical Procedures; Allergy Shots; Substance Abuse Counseling
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, etc
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:45am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.