Moriah Health Center - Mineville Community Health Center
- 33 Tom Phelps Ln
- Mineville NY, 12956
- Contact Phone: (518) 942-7123
- Clinic Details: The Moriah Health Center serves people of all ages. We welcome you to be a part of our family—here or at any of our health center locations. Our pediatric, adult and family medicine practitioners provide comprehensive primary health care services. A wide array of specialty and ancillary services are also available to network patients.
- Website: https://www.hhhn.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Pediatrics; Well Child Services; Immunizations; Screenings; Gynecological Care; Voluntary Family Planning; Lab Tests; Care Management; Health Education
- Pediatric Services: Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine; Physicals; Immunizations; Behavioral/Mental Health; Screenings; Minor Surgery; Preventative Medicine
- Women's Health Services: Obstetrics; Gynecology; Adolescent Gynecology; Midwifery Services; Bone Density Screening; Care Management; Nutrition Counseling; LAVH (Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy); Mammography and Ultrasound; Prenatal Care; Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-7:00pm, Tues-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.