Ticonderoga Health Center - Ticonderoga Community Health Center
- 102 Race Track Rd
- Ticonderoga NY, 12883
- Contact Phone: (518) 585-6708
- Clinic Details: The Ticonderoga Health Center serves people of all ages. We welcome you to be a part of our family - here or at any of our health center locations. Our pediatric, adult and family medicine practitioners provide comprehensive primary health care services. A wide array of specialty and ancillary services are also available to Hudson Headwaters patients.
- Website: https://www.hhhn.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Internal Medicine; Pediatrics; Well Child Services; Immunizations; Screenings; Gynecological Care; Voluntary Family Planning; Lab Tests; Obstetrical Care; Care Management; Health Education; Podiatry; Nursing Home Visits
- Pediatric Services: Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine; Physicals; Immunizations; Behavioral/Mental Health; Screenings; Minor Surgery; Preventative Medicine
- Women's Health Services: Obstetrics; Gynecology; Adolescent Gynecology; Midwifery Services; Bone Density Screening; Care Management; Nutrition Counseling; LAVH (Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy); Mammography and Ultrasound; Prenatal Care; Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 65 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Aetna, Beacon Health Options, Beech Street Corporation, Blue Shield of Northeastern New York, CDPHP, Coventry/First Health, Emblem Health – GHI, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Excellus, Fidelis Care, Humana (Medicare plans only), Humana Military, Medicare, Medicaid, MultiPlan/PHCS, MVP, NYS Empire Plan, Optum, POMCO, UnitedHealthcare, US Family Health Plan (Martin’s Point), Wellcare (Medicare plans only)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Sat: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.