Options for Women | Morris - Morris Low Cost Clinic
- 615 Atlantic Avenue
- Morris MN, 56267
- Contact Name: Angela Franey
- Contact Phone: (320) 589-0300
- Clinic Details: Options for Women | Morris exists to provide educational, emotional, spiritual and material support for families in need and women facing unplanned pregnancies. We are a non-profit, non-denominational faith-based pregnancy resource center, serving the Minnesota counties of Stevens, Pope, Swift, Grant, Traverse and Big Stone. We offer non-judgmental, compassionate, confidential support and honest options to women in crisis! Whatever you may be facing, we want you to know that you are not alone.
- Website: http://www.optionsmorris.com/
- Services: Free Pregnancy Tests; Earn While You Learn; Car Seat Program; Crib Program; Abortion Aftercare; Natural Family Planning/Fertility Awareness
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 31 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 12:00pm-5:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 12:00pm-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.