Moses Lake Community Health Center - Moses Lake Low Cost Clinic
- 605 S Coolidge St
- Moses Lake WA, 98837-1893
- Contact Name: Sheila Chilson
- Contact Phone: 509-765-0674
- Clinic Details: Moses Lake Community Health Center is a mission driven primary care practice with a focus on quality and continuity of care. We are a not-for-profit corporation governed by a community-based Board of Directors whose mission is to provide high-quality care to traditionally underserved populations in the Columbia Basin.
- Website: www.mlchc.org
- Services: Services are designed to meet the needs of the entire family and include: Family Medicine, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine. As part of our comprehensive care, we provide on-site laboratory and radiology services.
- Dental Services: Exams, X-rays, Sealants, Cleanings, Root Planing, Fluoride Varnish Applications, Fillings (amalgam and composite), Root canals, Crowns, Extractions, Dentures
- Remarks: Administrative/Clinic, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 79 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.