Mountain City Extended Hours Health Center - Mountain City Rural Health Clinic
- 1901 South Shady Street
- Mountain City TN, 37683
- Contact Phone: (423) 727-1150
- Clinic Details: Mountain City Extended Hours Health Center (MCEHHC), which opened in September 1990 is a federally certified Rural Health Clinic serving the residents of Johnson County, TN and neighboring counties. Providing primary care, prenatal care and behavioral health services in a primary care setting to the community. Since 1998, the “Extended Hours Clinic” has been located in space inside the Johnson County Community Hospital.
- Website: https://www.etsu.edu/nursing/
- Services: Acute, chronic and preventive healthcare; Screening programs; Treatment for common illnesses and injuries; Routine gynecological care; Prenatal care; Newborn care; Mental/Behavioral health counseling; Home visits; Complete physical examinations
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna Better Health Medicaid; Amerigroup; Beacon Behavioral Health; Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Cigna Healthcare; Humana ChoiceCare; Humana Medicare Advantage; Magellan; Medicaid; Medicare; Railroad Medicare; MSHA Team Member Commercial; Multiplan/Beech Street; Optima Sentara; Optima Medicaid; TriCare East Region; United Healthcare; VA Health Network; VA Premier DSNP; VA Premier Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 10:30am-6:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.