Whitesburg Medical Clinic - Whitesburg Community Health Center
- 226 Medical Plaza Lane
- Whitesburg KY, 41858
- Contact Name: Rebecca Amburgey
- Contact Phone: (606) 633-4871
- Clinic Details: In 1976 MCHC opened a medical clinic in the old Daniel Boone Hotel building in Whitesburg, KY. This would later become MCHC’s flagship clinic. The building served it's purpose well for many years. The Whitesburg Medical Clinic was serving around 300 patients a day with no parking, poor plumbing and other problems one might expect with an old building. MCHC secured the funding to build a new facility. A new building was constructed on the former Whitesburg Industrial Site. In 1996 the MCHC Whitesburg Medical Clinic opened at its current location, a 75,000 sq. ft. state of the art medical clinic. The MCHC Whitesburg Medical Clinic offers the full range of primary care services: Optometry, Dental, Behavioral Health, Family and Internal Medicine, OB/GYN care, Pediatrics, as well as selected specialty services, such as Pulmonology. The Whitesburg Clinic houses the MCHC Respiratory Clinic, which provides quality care to a population of high incidence of pulmonary problems, such as Black Lung. The range of services available to patients at the Whitesburg Clinic in addition to primary and preventive health care includes Pulmonary therapy and rehabilitation program; a full service Laboratory that performs procedures of high complexity and a Radiology program. A key element in the Whitesburg Clinic’s success over the years has been its ability to recruit and retain highly competent, committed professionals, promoting the development of homegrown talent in the health professions and encouraging them to return to their home region following completion of their training. The Whitesburg Clinic continues to have a vital role in delivering high quality medical care to the people of Letcher County and surrounding counties. The Whitesburg Medical Clinic has a sliding scale fee payment plan based on current Federal Poverty Guidelines. This ensures quality and affordable health care to everyone in our service area. No one is denied healthcare due to inability to pay. All new patients are welcome.
- Website: http://www.mountaincomprehensivehealth.com/
- Services: Optometry, Dental, Behavioral Health, Family and Internal Medicine, OB/GYN care, Pediatrics, Pulmonology
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 59 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat: 8:30am-5:00pm; Wed: 8:30am-8:00pm; Sun: 1:00pm-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.