Neighborhood Health Cardinal Health Center at Plainfield High School - Plainfield School-Based Health Center
- 950 Park Ave
- Plainfield NJ, 07060
- Contact Phone: (908) 754-5840
- Clinic Details: Neighborhood Health Services Corporation (NHSC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community health center serving the greater Plainfield and Elizabeth communities. NHSC has been designated a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Service's Bureau of Primary Health. This means we receive funding from the Federal government to operate our centers and adhere to the high standards and strict regulations set for FQHCs.
- Website: http://www.nhscnj.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care Services; Immunizations; Complete physical examinations; Acute and chronic illness; Asthma self-management care; Abstinence Counseling; Referrals for Dental Services; Health Education; Team POP: Pediatric Obesity Prevention
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, Amerigroup, Americhoice, Health Net, HorizonNJ Health, University Health Plans, Other Private Insurances
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.