Neighborhood Health Plainfield - Plainfield Community Health Center
- 1700-58 Myrtle Ave
- Plainfield NJ, 07063
- Contact Phone: (908) 753-6401
- Clinic Details: Neighborhood Health Services Corporation (NHSC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community health center serving the greater Plainfield and Elizabeth communities. NHSC has been designated a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Service's Bureau of Primary Health. This means we receive funding from the Federal government to operate our centers and adhere to the high standards and strict regulations set for FQHCs.
- Website: http://www.nhscnj.org/
- Services: Adult Medicine; Women's Health; Pediatrics; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Preventive dental care; Dental screenings; Sealants; Root Canals; Filings and extractions; Dentures; Bridges and dental appliances; Geriatric dentistry; Pediatric dentistry; Oral & Maxillofacial surgery; Periodontics; Prosthodontics; Referrals
- Pediatric Services: Newborn child care; Physicals to assess a child's growth and development; Vision and hearing screening; Immunizations; School, camp, athletic and work physicals; Treatment of acute and chronic illness; Asthma Management
- Women's Health Services: Well care for women; Care for acute and chronic illnesses; Gynecological surgery; Family planning; PAP tests; Breast examinations; Hormone replacement therapy; LEEP, coloscopy and cryosurgery; Pre-pregnancy counseling; Prenatal Care; Postpartum care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, Amerigroup, Americhoice, Health Net, HorizonNJ Health, University Health Plans, Other Private Insurances
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.