New Port Richey Family Health Center - Trinity Community Health Center
- 2114 Seven Springs Boulevard
- Trinity FL, 34655
- Contact Phone: (352) 518-2000
- Clinic Details: Founded in 1979, Premier Community HealthCare is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and the only Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving Pasco and Hernando Counties. Our highly-trained and dedicated team of professionals work to create personalized treatment plans aimed at enriching the health and well-being of all patients and their families. Our care team includes board certified and board eligible Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants complemented by a wide variety of support staff that provide comprehensive, high-quality, cost- efficient medical care regardless of the ability to pay. Services include Behavioral Health, Dental, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Women’s Health, and Community Services, which includes ACCESS (Assisted Service Site), Diabetes Self-Management Support, Medication Assistance, Outreach and Enrollment Assistance, Patient Care Coordination, Smoking Cessation, and other wellness programs.
- Website: http://premierhc.org/
- Services: Family Medicine, Women’s Health and Dental for Children and Adults
- Dental Services: Digital X-Rays; Fillings; Oral Exams; Teeth Cleaning; Deep Cleaning; Sealants; Fluoride Treatment; School Dental Screenings; Cleanings; Bridges/Crowns; Dentures; Root Canal; Treatment of Gum Disease; Dental Emergencies
- Women's Health Services: Family Planning; Pregnancy Testing; Antepartum OB Testing; Perinatal Services; High Risk Pregnancy Management; Prenatal Care; Annual Exam; Minimally Invasive Gynecology; Irregular Bleeding Diagnosis/Treatment; Lab; LEEP; STD Diagnosis/Treatment, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash; Money Orders; VISA, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal; Medicaid; Medicare; Healthy Kids/Florida KidCare; Private Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon: 7:00am-7:00pm; Tues-Fri: 7:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.