North Shore Health - Care Center - Grand Marais Low Cost Clinic
- 515 5th Ave W
- Grand Marais MN, 55604
- Contact Phone: (218) 387-3264
- Clinic Details: We are a 37 bed skilled nursing facility located along Lake Superior's North Shore in Grand Marais, Minnesota. The North Shore Health - Care Center is owned & operated by the Cook County Hospital District. It is Medicare/Medicaid certified, and licensed by the state of Minnesota . Our facility has a mixed population of frail elderly, cognitively impaired, and chronically ill residents and addresses a wide range of needs from skilled geriatric care to short term rehabilitation care. North Shore Health - Care Center is staffed by RN's, LPN's, and Nursing Assistants 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We provide physician directed nursing care, physical therapy, nursing rehabilitation, activities, and social services. Our residents receive compassionate and exceptional care from the many long term employees who work at our facility. To facilitate continuity of care, our full time nursing assistants are assigned to groups of residents on a permanent basis which helps to establish a caring and familiar relationship. The residents, along with family members, are encouraged to actively participate in their care. Our Care Center includes 11 single and 18 double spacious and comfortable rooms. Residents are encouraged to make their living space "home". The Care Center offers a variety of outdoor space as well as indoor visiting areas. We are part of a continuum of quality care for the aging within Cook County and welcome the community to the Care Center for social activities and interactions with residents. Likewise, residents continue to be involved in the community through planned weekly outings.
- Website: https://northshorehealthgm.org/
- Services: Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Nursing Rehabilitation, Activities, Social Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.