North Side Christian Health Center - Pittsburgh Community Health Center
- 816 Middle St
- Pittsburgh PA, 15212
- Contact Phone: 412-321-4001
The North Side Christian Health Center provides comprehensive whole-person primary and preventative health care to the underserved in accordance with our Christian principles and values. We see caring for the health and well-being of people and communities as not only our work but our mission.
- Website: www.nschc.org
- Services: NSCHC services include physical exams, cancer screenings, gynecological exams, and sick visits. Our children's services include well child visits, immunizations, and vision and hearing screenings
- Dental Services: Our dental services include fillings, crowns, bridges, partial and full dentures, extractions, root canals, and minor oral surgery, within our scope of expertise.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Unknown (open 36 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Our hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9am-7pm, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-5pm, and Saturday from 9am-12pm.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.