Northern Pines Mental Health Center, Inc - Wadena - Wadena Low Cost Clinic
- 11 Second St. SW
- Wadena MN, 56482
- Contact Phone: (218) 631-1714
- Clinic Details: Northern Pines is a comprehensive community mental health center that was established in 1964, with a six-county service area in Central Minnesota that includes Aitkin, Cass, Crow Wing, Morrison, Todd, and Wadena counties. We have offices in Brainerd, Little Falls, Long Prairie, Staples, Wadena, Aitkin, Pine River and Onamia. We provide a full range of mental health services to all ages, including mobile crisis outreach services, Adult Community Based Services, Assertive Community Treatment services for adults and youth, Children & Family Services, school-based services, mental health and wellness education and promotion, medication management, outpatient therapy, psychiatry, peer specialist services, chemical health services, some housing assistance, drop-in centers located in Brainerd and Staples and more. As an essential community provider, Northern Pines provides reduced or no-fee services, based on its sliding fee scale. A Minnesota nonprofit corporation, Northern Pines is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, representing the communities it serves.
- Website: https://www.npmh.org/
- Services: Full Range of Mental Health Services to all ages
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.