Nova Pregnancy Help Centers - Fairfax - Fairfax Other Primary Care Provider
- 3919 Old Lee Hwy, Suite 81-B
- Fairfax VA, 22030
- Contact Phone: 703-278-5433
- Clinic Details: Nova Pregnancy Help Centers of Fairfax and Alexandria are non-profit medical clinics that provide free and confidential services to those facing an unexpected pregnancy. We have been in operation for over 25 years assisting thousands of women in Northern Virginia. Our medical staff is overseen by an Obstetrician/Gynecologist and staffed by Registered Nurses. Our Pregnancy Counselors are volunteers specially trained in pregnancy counseling. Our goal is to provide you with top quality, compassionate care, as well as complete, accurate information and the state-of-the-art services you need. While we do not perform or refer for abortions, we provide women with complete, medically-accurate information on abortion. We believe it is everyone’s right to have this information in order to make a fully informed decision. We are a faith-based organization and offer all free services to help women in need. We are supported by many individual donors as well as businesses and churches that want to help our clients.
- Website: http://www.novapregnancy.org/
- Services: Free Pregnancy Tests, Confirmation of pregnancy by ultrasound, Medical Consultations, Earn While You Learn” classes & Baby Boutique, Agency Referrals, Confidential Support
- Remarks: Drive straight back and make your last left turn. We are down on the left side. Park anywhere. Suite 81-B
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.