Free clinics and community health centers in Fairfax City county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Fairfax City county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Fairfax City Medical and Dental Clinics:
Neighborhood Health @ Merrifield Center
- Location: Fairfax, VA - 22031
- Contact Phone: (703) 237-3446
- Details: Neighborhood Health provides accessible, high quality, and patient-centered primary care to patients in Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax County. Our comprehensive model of primary care includes family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics as well as dental care, behavioral health, laboratory services, pharmacy assistance, HIV care, diabetes education, and medical and non-medical case management. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and a certified Primary Care Medical Home, coordinating care across the health care continuum. Our mission is to improve health and advance health equity in Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax by providing high quality primary care regardless of ability to pay. Our vision is that everyone in our community has the highest quality healthcare and the opportunity to attain their highest level of health.
- Remarks: n/a ?>
Nova Pregnancy Help Center Of Fairfax
- Location: Fairfax, VA - 22030
- Contact Phone: (703) 278-5433
- Details: We understand your pregnancy decision may be difficult. Do you have all the information you need to make a fully-informed choice? We can help. Make an appointment today for confidential, compassionate help.