OneWorld Spring Lake Elementary School-Based Health Center - Omaha School-Based Health Center
- 4215 S 20th St
- Omaha NE, 68107
- Contact Phone: (402) 932-7014
- Clinic Details: OneWorld’s School-Based Health Centers (SBHCs) are located inside four Omaha Public Schools (OPS) schools: Bryan High, Indian Hill Elementary, Liberty Elementary and Spring Lake Elementary. Services are available to all OPS students, regardless of the school they attend, and students’ siblings under the age of 19 can also receive care at the clinics. Children enrolled in early childhood programs at Head Start, Educare and Early Child Services’ Network of Excellence can also receive care at SBHCs.
- Website: https://www.oneworldomaha.org/
- Services: Diagnosis and treatment of many common conditions (i.e. sore throats, ear infections, headaches, burns, scrapes, sprains and minor wounds); School and Sports Physicals; Immunizations
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm (hours may vary based on OPS’ schedule)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.