Fred LeRoy Health and Wellness Center - Omaha n/a
- 2602 J St
- Omaha NE, 68107
- Contact Phone: (402) 733-3612
- Clinic Details: Established in 1998 by the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska, the Fred LeRoy Health and Wellness Center provides medical, dental, behavioral health, and public health services to American Indians and others eligible for Indian Health Services.
- Website: https://www.poncatribe-ne.org/
- Services: Adolescent Health Care; Certified Diabetes Education; Elder Care; Family Planning; Lead Screening; Lab Services; Midwife Services; Newborn and Well Child Clinics; Physical Therapy; WIC; Mental Health; Youth Services; Dental; Pharmacy
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 30 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.