Palms Medical Group - Branford - Branford Community Health Center
- 103 US 27
- Branford FL, 32008
- Contact Phone: (386) 935-3090
- Clinic Details: Palms Medical Group is a not-for-profit health care provider committed to bringing quality, affordable primary care and preventative services to you. We take great pride in offering our patients a full range of evidence-based, healthcare services for all the stages of one's life. With multiple locations throughout North Florida, same day scheduling, flexible hours and bilingual staff, Palms Medical Group gives patients the care they need, when and where they need it. In addition to primary care, Palms offers pediatric care, behavioral health, and dental services, as well as complementary alternative medicine such as chiropractic care. Several of our locations have labs, x-ray equipment and a pharmacy under one roof, saving patients time and money. We accept uninsured patients. As a federally qualified community health center, Palms accepts most public and private insurance including medicare and medicaid patients. For uninsured patients, Palms offers financial assistance which is a sliding fee scale based on income. No one is denied medical care because of lack of insurance or income.
- Website: http://palmsmg.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Pharmacy; Behavioral Healthcare; X-Rays; Prenatal Care; Pediatrics
- Pediatric Services: Childhood immunizations; Free required childhood immunizations; School and sports physicals; Hearing and vision testing; Well-baby exams; ADD/ADHD evaluations
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Humana Medicare, Blue Medicare, Medicare Complete Choice (AARP), Aetna Medicare, Coventry Health Medicare, United Healthcare Medicare (Clay County only), Wellcare, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.