Paterson Community Health Center, Inc - Broadway Center - Paterson Community Health Center
- 227 Broadway
- Paterson NJ, 07501
- Contact Phone: (973) 278-2600
- Clinic Details: The mission of Paterson Community Health Center is to provide quality and respectful health care to the Greater Paterson community, especially to those who are uninsured and underinsured. We firmly believe that no one should be without quality health care. We never turn anyone away because of their inability to pay or their immigration status.
- Website: http://patersonchc.com/
- Services: Pediatrics; Adult Medicine
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child, School and Sports Exams; Childhood Immunizations; Lab Tests and Screenings; Nutritional Counseling; Care for Aches, Pains, Colds, Fevers, Earaches, Flu, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Infections, Asthma, Diabetes
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.