Planned Parenthood - Paterson Center - Paterson Family Planning Agency
- 680 Broadway
- Paterson NJ, 07514
- Contact Phone: (973) 345-3883
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; HIV Testing; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Fibroids Evaluation; Incontinence Education; Infertility Education; Mammogram Referrals; Pap Test; Routine Physicals for women age 12 and older; UTI and Vaginal Infection testing and treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: 1199 National Benefit Fund; Aetna; AmeriHealth; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Cigna; Great West; Health Republic; Molina; NJ Medicaid; Oxford; QualCare; UHC Student Insurance; UMR; United
- Operation Hours: Mon: 11:15am-7:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:15am-7:00pm; Wed: 9:45am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:15am-1:30pm; Sat: 8:30am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.