Pediatrics of Newberry - Newberry Community Health Center
- 2525 Kinard Street
- Newberry SC, 29108
- Contact Phone: (803) 405-0220
- Clinic Details: At Cooperative Health, our teams have tremendous expertise in the delivery of a full-continuum of primary care services to include pediatrics, adult and family, obstetrics & gynecology, dental, podiatry, behavioral medicine, orthopedics, and in-house pharmacies. Our services are intended to nurture the health and well-being of our patients, families and communities served – all ages, all backgrounds, all abilities. Those who are insured, uninsured, or underinsured are welcome. A sliding fee scale is available to all patients and no one is denied care regardless of the ability to pay.
- Website: https://www.ecchc.org/
- Services: Pediatrics
- Pediatric Services: Well and Sick Visits for Children, Developmental Assessments, Vaccinations, Behavior Evaluations, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurances, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:45am-5:15pm, Fri: 7:45am-1:00pm, 1st, 3rd Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.