Free clinics and community health centers in Newberry county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Newberry county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Newberry Medical and Dental Clinics:
Free Medical Clinic
- Location: Blair, SC - 29015
- Contact Phone: (803) 945-7595
- Details: Richland Community Health Care Center (RCHCA) is a network of health care providers who are dedicated to providing accessible and comprehensive health care in Columbia, Blair (West Fairfield), Eastover and Winnsboro SC.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Pediatrics Of Newberry
- Location: Newberry, SC - 29108-2952
- Contact Phone: 803-405-0220
- Details: The mission of the Eau Claire Cooperative Health Centers, Inc. (ECCHC) is to provide comprehensive, high quality compassionate medical care in the spirit of the Good Samaritan. The Cooperative is a federally qualified, community-based comprehensive medical safety net that provides access to primary healthcare services for a traditionally underserved population.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
The Free Medical Clinic Of Newberry County
- Location: Newberry, SC - 29108
- Contact Phone: (803) 276-6665
- Details: Our Mission is to understand and serve the health and wellness needs of the medically underserved, and their households, who live and work in Newberry County.