Pineville Children's Center - Pineville Low Cost Clinic
- RR 10 Box 430
- Pineville WV, 24874
- Contact Phone: 304-732-7069
- Clinic Details: Tug River Health Association, Inc. meets the high standard expected of a Federally Qualified Health Center. We have a community based Board of Directors composed of persons who receive care at the five practice sites: Gary, Northfork, Mount View, Pineville and the Fitness Center. There are approximately 23,000 patient visits per year. Many patients have chronic disease and multiple health problems. A coordinated program of Medical, Dental, Black Lung and Weight Management is aimed at addressing obesity, cardiovascular and hypertension problems, which are prevalent in McDowell County.
- Website: www.tugrivermedical.org
- Services: Preventive Care, Acute IIlness Care, Other Important Services: (Flu and Allergy Injections, Disability Examinations, Lab Services, Hearing and Vision Examinations, Breathing Treatments, Suturing Lacerations, Care of Minor Injuries, Child and Preschool De
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.