Free clinics and community health centers in Wyoming county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Wyoming county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Wyoming Medical and Dental Clinics:
Glen Rogers-ravencliff Clinic
- Location: Ravencliff, WV - 25913
- Contact Phone: 304-294-8133
- Details: Welcome to AccessHealth, your medical home for comprehensive primary health care. We are dedicated to the development of excellence in health professions committed to the well being of the people we serve. As the region's premier primary healthcare provider, we strive to provide quality comprehensive primary patient care that is accessible and affordable.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Oceana Medical Center
- Location: Oceana, WV - 24870
- Contact Phone: 304-682-6246
- Details: Our Mission is: To provide high-quality, affordable health care, and educate health professionals in every field possible in selected communities of need., To develop and retain a committed medical and professional staff of excellence., To provide a complete range of health care services either on site or through referral., To operate as efficiently as possible., To provide needed services without discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion or financial status., To facilitate an expanding awareness to its communities of the importance of the prevention of illness and the maintenance of good health.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Pineville Children's Center
- Location: Pineville, WV - 24874
- Contact Phone: 304-732-7069
- Details: Tug River Health Association, Inc. meets the high standard expected of a Federally Qualified Health Center. We have a community based Board of Directors composed of persons who receive care at the five practice sites: Gary, Northfork, Mount View, Pineville and the Fitness Center. There are approximately 23,000 patient visits per year. Many patients have chronic disease and multiple health problems. A coordinated program of Medical, Dental, Black Lung and Weight Management is aimed at addressing obesity, cardiovascular and hypertension problems, which are prevalent in McDowell County.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>