Planned Parenthood - Gladstone - Gladstone Community Health Center
- 2900 NE 60th Street, Suite 100
- Gladstone MO, 64119
- Contact Phone: (816) 453-6000
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Birth Control; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups When You Have A Reproductive/Sexual Health Problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Testing and Treatment; Pap test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Aetna; Amerigroup; Assurant Health; BCBS Blue Card; BCBS Federal; BCBS of Kansas; BCBS of Kansas City; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Cerner; Cigna; Cigna Great West; Coresource; Coventry; Coventry of Kansas; Coventry of Missouri; Coventry One Exchange; FMH; Golden Rule; Healthcare USA; Home State Health; Humana; Meritain; MO Medicaid 80/89; Student Resources; Sunflower State; UMR; United Health Care Community Plan; United Healthcare; WellCare (Missouri Care)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs: 11:00am-7:00pm; Tues, Wed, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.