Planned Parenthood - Akron Health Center - Akron Family Planning Agency
- 444 West Exchange Street
- Akron OH, 44302
- Contact Phone: (330) 535-2671
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org
- Services: Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Fibroids Evaluation; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education/Testing/Treatment; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing/Treatment, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Affordable Payment Options; Private and Public Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon: 10:00am-4:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:45am-6:00pm; Wed: 8:45am-4:00pm; Fri: 8:45am-3:00pm; Sat: 8:45am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.