Planned Parenthood - Alexandria Clinic - Alexandria Family Planning Agency
- 700 Cedar Street, Suite 165
- Alexandria MN, 56308
- Contact Phone: (320) 762-0766
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care. Most birth control, annual exams, HIV testing, and STD testing will be covered for free, with no copay.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; HIV Testing; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Infertility Education; Mammogram, Colposcopy and LEEP Referrals; Pap Test; UTI Testing and Treatment; Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 12 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale For Uninsured, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Plus, Health Partners, Itasca Medical Care, Medica, Hennepin Health, Minnesota Medicaid, Patient Choice, Preferred One, Prime West, South Country Health Care, UCare, United Healthcare, WPS Medicare, Cash, Check, Major Credit/Debit Cards, Money Orders
- Operation Hours: Mon: 11:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 9:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.