Planned Parenthood - Downtown Austin Clinic - Austin Low Cost Clinic
- 1823 E 7th Street
- Austin TX, 78702
- Contact Phone: 512.477.5846
- Clinic Details: Walk-in Services.Emergency Contraception (EC), Pregnancy Testing, Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Birth Control,General Health Care,HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Consent for Medical Treatment of Minors.Some minors (under the age of 18) will be required to obtain consent from a parent or guardian before receiving certain medical services.Notice: Improvements Ahead!Planned Parenthood has transfered to a new electron
- Operation Hours: mon-fri:8am-6pm,sat:8am-2:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.