Seton McCarthy Community Health Center - Austin Community Health Center
- 2811 East Second Street
- Austin TX, 78702
- Contact Phone: 512-324-4930
- Clinic Details: As part of its commitment to serving all Austin residents, Seton opened Seton McCarthy Community Health Center in 1989. Seton McCarthy Community Health Center was established to provide accessible, comprehensive health services to medically underserved families in Austin. Primary care physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide quality primary care to community residents who are eligible for services. Keeping Austin children healthy is the primary mission, as well as improving patient health through a team approach to preventative care and health education.
- Website: http://www.seton.net/
- Services: Family Medical Care, Social Services, Education (Diabetes, nutrition, and cooking classes), Screenings for hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes
- Remarks: All medical and counseling services are available on a sliding scale based on family size and income. Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Friday 9:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Closed Saturday and Sunday
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.