Planned Parenthood - Martin County Health Center - Stuart Family Planning Agency
- 1322 NW Federal Hwy., Emerald Plaza
- Stuart FL, 34994
- Contact Phone: (772) 692-2023
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care. Most birth control, annual exams, HIV testing, and STD testing will be covered for free, with no copay.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; HIV Testing; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a Reproductive/Sexual Health Problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Cryotherapy; LEEP; Mammogram Referrals; Pap Test; Urinary Tract/Vaginal Infections - Testing/Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 29 hours per week)
- Payment Method: For Uninsured - Lower Fee Scale; Avmed; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Coventry; Molina; Simply Health; United Healthcare; Cash; Check; Major Credit/Debit Cards; Money Orders
- Operation Hours: Mon: 9:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:30am-3:00pm; Thurs: 1:00pm-7:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.