Planned Parenthood - Pullman Health Center - Pullman Family Planning Agency
- 1525 SE King Drive
- Pullman WA, 99163
- Contact Phone: (509) 207-3017
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion; Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; HIV Services; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; Primary Care; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Fibroids Evaluation; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education, Testing and Treatment; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale for Uninsured; Aetna; Ambetter; Amerigroup; Anthem; Asuris; Blue Cross; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Blue Shield; Bridgespan; CHPW; Cigna; Coordinated Care Group; First Choice Health Network; Group Health; Lifewise; MODA; Molina; MultiPlan Network; ODS Companies; Pacific Source; Premera Blue Cross; Regence Group; Uniform Medical Plan; United; United TRICARE; Washington Medicaid; Washington Take Charge
- Operation Hours: Mon, Fri: 8:45am-6:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 9:45am-7:00pm; Wed: 9:45am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.