Planned Parenthood - Albany Health Center - Albany Family Planning Agency
- 855 Central Ave.
- Albany NY, 12206
- Contact Phone: (518) 434-5678
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Fibroids Evaluation; Hormone Replacement Therapy; LEEP; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education/Testing/Treatment; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale for Uninsured; Aetna; Blue Card Programs; Blue Shield of N.E. New York/Healthnow New York; BlueCross BlueShield; CDPHP; CDPHP CHP; CDPHP FHP; CDPHP MMC; Cigna; Emblem; Empire Blue Cross; Excellus; Family Health Plus- Fidelis; Family Health Plus - United Health Care; MagnaCare (including Health Republic); Magnacare MMC; Medicare; MVP; MVP FHP; MVP MMC; NYS Medicaid; RMSCO; UHC CHP; UHC FHP; UHC MMC; UMR; United Health Care; Wellcare; Wellcare MMC; Cash; Major Credit/Debit Cards
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-4:00pm; Tues, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Wed, Thurs: 11:30am-7:30pm; Sat: 9:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.