Whitney M. Young, Jr. Health Center - Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Treatment Center - Albany Community Health Center
- 10 Dewitt Street
- Albany NY, 12207
- Contact Phone: (518) 465-4771
- Clinic Details: The Whitney M. Young, Jr. Health Center (WYH) was established in 1971 to provide access to consistent quality healthcare without regard to income. Today, WYH offers primary medical, dental and behavioral health services to over 20,000 men, women and children at sites throughout our region. We operate health centers in Albany, Troy and Watervliet. Our School-Based Health Centers provide medical care in three of the City School District of Albany’s elementary schools as well as the Watervliet City School District. Our mobile health unit, Whitney on Wheels, provides medical care at schools, public housing and community centers in Albany and Rensselaer counties. Through a collaborative dental program with the Healthy Capital District Initiative (HCDI), Seal a Smile delivers preventative dental care at schools throughout our community and has recently added on-site restorative care to over 52 schools.
- Website: https://www.wmyhealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Methadone Maintenance Program (MMTP); Family Alcoholism and Chemical Treatment Services (FACTS)
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Blue Shield of NENY; CDPHP; Child Health Plus; Cigna; Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Empire Plan; Fidelis Care; Guardian; Healthplex; Humana (medical only); Magellan; Medicaid; Medicaid Managed Care; Medicare; Medicare Advantage; UnitedHealthcare (medical and dental); Value Options; WellCare, etc.
- Operation Hours: FACTS: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-4:30pm; MMTP - Medicating Hours: Mon-Fri: 6:30am-12:30pm, Sat: 6:30am-10:30am; Primary Care: Mon, Tues, Wed (except 1st Wed of the month): 1:00pm-3:00pm; Fri: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.