Planned Parenthood - Utica Center - Utica Family Planning Agency
- 1424 Genesee Street
- Utica NY, 13502
- Contact Phone: (315) 724-6146
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; General Health Care; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Cryotherapy; Hormone Replacement Therapy;; LEEP; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education/Testing/Treatment; Pap test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: 1199 SEIU Health Benefit; Aetna; Affinity; BSNENY - Healthnow; CDPHP; Cigna; Emblem; Empire BC/Healthplus; Excellus; Fidelis; Healthfirst; MagnaCare; Medicaid; Medicare; Metroplus; Molina; MVP; NYSHP; Oscar; UMR/POMCO; United; Wellcare; YourCare
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:30am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:30am-5:30pm; Wed: 8:00am-4:30pm; Thurs: 8:30am-7:30pm; Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.