Free clinics and community health centers in Oneida county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Oneida county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Oneida Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Rome Center
- Location: Rome, NY - 13440
- Contact Phone: 315.337.8584
- Details: Walk in appointments are available.Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00am -10:00am. No appointment is needed. Certain visits can not be walk in appointments, please call the center for more information.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Planned Parenthood - Utica Center
- Location: Utica, NY - 13502
- Contact Phone: 315.724.6146
- Details: If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Rpcn Utica Community Health Center
- Location: Utica, NY - 13501-4723
- Contact Phone: 315-793-7600
RPCN is a not-for-profit network of 25 Community Health Centers, providing Primary Medical and Dental care across Upstate New York, including Livingston, Monroe, Oneida, Ontario, Wayne and Yates Counties. As our mission maintains, RPCN is dedicated to providing access to quality health care for all, regardless of financial, cultural, or social barriers.
- Remarks: Community Health, School Based Health Center ?>