AxessPointe Community Health Centers - Kent - Kent Community Health Center
- 143 Gougler Ave.
- Kent OH, 44240
- Contact Name: Stephanie Schulda
- Contact Phone: (330) 673-1016
- Clinic Details: AxessPointe Community Health Centers, originally named Akron Community Health Resources, Inc., opened its doors in 1995 after receiving funds from the Bureau of Primary Health Care to establish the first federally qualified health center in Summit County. AxessPointe has five current sites in Northeast Ohio, including three in Akron, one in Kent and one in Barberton. As an FQHC, we deliver primary medical and dental care in medically underserved areas. AxessPointe also provides behavioral health, women’s health and pharmacy services. While our focus is on uninsured, underinsured and Medicaid/Medicare patients who may not have access to affordable health care, our services are welcome to all. Our health care teams provide diagnosis, treatment and preventive medical and dental services. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, most private insurances and provide a sliding-fee scale based on family size and income. AxessPointe Community Health Centers is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), represented by the OACHC. FQHCs receive operating grants under Section 330 of the United States Public Health Service Act. In order to comply with federal law, FQHCs must be established as a not-for-profit corporation and the majority of the board of directors must be consumers of the services provided by the facility. The OACHC, Ohio Association of Community Health Centers, is a non-profit organization that represents Ohio’s FQHCs. The mission of the OACHC is to ensure high-quality affordable health care for all Ohioans through the growth and development of Ohio’s Community Health Centers. As a National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA) certified patient-centered medical home (PCMH), we are committed to high-quality care and service. We are also a member of the National Health Service Corps – which ensures we have caring, qualified and passionate health care providers through loan repayment packages.
- Website: https://axesspointe.org/
- Services: Adult and children’s health; Acute care; Chronic disease management; Preventive health; Women’s health care; Flu shots and immunizations; Geriatric care; Rapid HIV screening; STD testing and treatment; Vision screening; Behavioral Health; Pharmacy
- Women's Health Services: Comprehensive medical exams; Women’s well check; Pregnancy care; High-risk pregnancy care; Gynecological examinations and treatments; STD checks; Gynecological problems; Menopause; Surgical evaluations and treatment; Behavioral health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 56 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.