Free clinics and community health centers in Portage county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Portage county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Portage Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Kent Health Center
- Location: Kent, OH - 44240
- Contact Phone: 330.678.8011
- Details: Pregnancy tests are available on a walk-in basis.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: The Kent Health center is open on the 2nd, 4rth and 5th Friday of each month and the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month. ?>
Portage County Health Center
- Location: Kent, OH - 44240-7609
- Contact Phone: 330-678-4380
- Remarks: Community Health ?>