PrimaryPlus - Ashland - Ashland Community Health Center
- 2924 Holt St.
- Ashland KY, 41101
- Contact Phone: (606) 324-0128
- Clinic Details: The PrimaryPlus-Ashland office opened its doors on September 22, 2014. This office location was over a year in the planning process as it was a new, exciting adventure and collaboration with the Ashland-Boyd County Health Department-one of the first of its kind in the state of Kentucky. PrimaryPlus-Ashland is located inside the Health Department space (2924 Holt St.-just off 29th St.) centrally located for those living in either the city or the county.
- Website: http://www.primaryplus.net/
- Services: Family Health, Pediatrics, Women’s Health
- Women's Health Services: Abdominal/Pelvic Pain; Breast Health; Birth Control Options; Colposcopy/Abnormal Papsmears; Endometrial Sampling; Hysterectomy; Hormonal Issues; IUD Insertion & Removal; LEEP/LLETZ; Menopause; Pap smear; Urinary Incontinence; Ultrasound; Prenatal Care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, All Kentucky Medicaid plans, OH Medicaid (CareSource & Molina), Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.