Putnam County Health Department - Cookeville Low Cost Clinic
- 701 County Services Dr
- Cookeville TN, 38501
- Contact Name: Lisa Bumbalough
- Contact Phone: (931) 528-2531
- Clinic Details: Our mission is to protect, promote and improve the health and prosperity of people in Putnam County. The health department identifies and responds to the public health needs that affect this community. The county health department provides a variety of basic health services, both to keep you healthy, and if you are sick, to get well. Health is everyone’s responsibility. We know that where we live matters to our health. If our community is healthy and has healthy options and opportunities then it is easier for us to be healthier and happier. Our goal is to encourage all persons to eat healthy, stay active and be well. Through community prevention efforts and caring partners, we can make Putnam County a healthier community.
- Website: http://www.putnamcountytnhealthdept.com/
- Services: Adult Health Services; Child Health Services; Dental Clinic; Home Visitation Programs; Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome; Primary Care; Tobacco Cessation; WIC
- Dental Services: Dental services for Uninsured children and Tenncare children up to age 21 - Sealants, Cleaning, Fluoride treatments, Fillings, Minor extractions, Repairs and referrals for procedures requiring general anesthesia
- Pediatric Services: Well Child/EPSDT Screenings - Complete Physical Exam, Lab Tests (as needed), Immunizations, Vision and Hearing Screening, Development/Behavioral Screening (as needed), Advice on how to keep your child healthy; Child Immunizations; Safe Sleep
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Private Insurance Companies: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Farm Bureau, Cigna, Cover Kids, United Health Care; TennCare: United Health Care (Americhoice), Amerigroup and Blue Care, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.