Rainier Beach Medical and Dental Clinic - Seattle Low Cost Clinic
- 9245 Rainier Ave S
- Seattle WA, 98118-5569
- Contact Phone: 206-721-2326
- Clinic Details: For 40 years, Neighborcare Health has served as the leading health care safety-net in our community. We are the largest provider of primary medical and dental care in Seattle for the uninsured and most vulnerable people in our community. Each year we care for over 48,000 patients at our 16 non-profit medical, dental and school-based clinics. With the help of our partners and donors, we work to make our city a healthier and safer place for everyone.
- Website: www.neighborcare.org
- Services: Family medicine, Obstetrics and newborn care, including midwifery services, Gynecology and reproductive health care, Pediatrics and well-child care, Immunizations, Geriatrics, Adolescent medicine, HIV/AIDS screening and treatment, Outreach and case manage
- Dental Services: Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings and extractions, Oral health education, Limited oral surgery, as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, School Based Health Center, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday - Thursday: 6:45am - 7:30pm, Friday: 6:45am - 5:30pm, Saturday: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.