Rock River Free Clinic - Jefferson Other Primary Care Provider
- 1541 Annex Road
- Jefferson WI, 53549
- Contact Phone: 920-674-7442
- Clinic Details: True to its mission, the Rock River Free Clinic provides access to free health services for low income and uninsured individuals. Located in Jefferson, the clinic was formed in 2003 in response to the growing number of economically disadvantaged residents in Jefferson County who lack reasonable access to healthcare. The Rock River Free Clinic provides a critical link in the chain of medical and social services available to this fragile population. In order to receive care at the Rock River Free Clinic, patients need to meet the following requirements: Be uninsured; Have income at or below 200% of federal poverty level; Be ineligible for Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance or BadgerCare; Reside in Jefferson County, Cambridge, or Whitewater
- Website: http://rockriverfreeclinic.com/
- Services: Physical assessments; Care for chronic and acute diseases; Health education; Laboratory and radiology testing; Referrals to other medical providers; Referrals to community resources
- Remarks: The Rock River Free Clinic does not charge for healthcare services. Donations are appreciated. Patients will be seen by appointment only.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.