Free clinics and community health centers in Jefferson county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Jefferson county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Jefferson Medical and Dental Clinics:
Rock River Community Clinic - Jefferson
- Location: Jefferson, WI - 53549
- Contact Phone: (262) 472-6839
- Details: We have teamed up four clinics, located in Whitewater (Health). Fort Atkinson (Dental), Jefferson (Health) and Watertown (Health). Working together, the Rock River Community Clinic will be able to offer the same quality care patients have come to experience at each clinic, as well as being able to offer those services to even more of the most vulnerable within our communities.
Watertown Area Cares Clinic
- Location: Watertown, WI - 53094
- Contact Phone: 920-206-7797
- Details: We all need a little help from time to time, if you find yourself in need of healthcare but are uninsured, help is close at hand. At the Watertown Area Cares Clinic our dedicated team provides high-quality comprehensive care for each patient. Services include physical examinations, diagnostic testing and medications. We are proud to be a non-profit medical organization relying completely on the generosity of donors and volunteers. We provide health services to the uninsured whose income is less than 200% of the federal poverty level.
- Remarks: Hours (By Appointment ONLY): Tuesdays - Thursdays 8:30am - 11:30am, Tuesday evenings 6pm - 8pm. We accept same-day appointments (based on availability) ?>