Free clinics and community health centers in Jefferson county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Jefferson county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Jefferson Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Johnson Creek Health Center
- Location: Johnson Creek, WI - 53038
- Contact Phone: 920.699.4720
- Details: Walk-in Services.Emergency contraception (morning after pill) and pregnancy testing are offered during all hours the center is open.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Rock River Free Clinic
- Location: Jefferson, WI - 53549
- Contact Phone: 920-674-7442
- Details: True to its mission, the Rock River Free Clinic provides access to free health services for low income and uninsured individuals. Located in Jefferson, the clinic was formed in 2003 in response to the growing number of economically disadvantaged residents in Jefferson County who lack reasonable access to healthcare. The Rock River Free Clinic provides a critical link in the chain of medical and social services available to this fragile population. In order to receive care at the Rock River Free Clinic, patients need to meet the following requirements: Be uninsured; Have income at or below 200% of federal poverty level; Be ineligible for Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance or BadgerCare; Reside in Jefferson County, Cambridge, or Whitewater
- Remarks: The Rock River Free Clinic does not charge for healthcare services. Donations are appreciated. Patients will be seen by appointment only. ?>
Watertown Area Cares Clinic
- Location: Watertown, WI - 53094
- Contact Phone: 920-206-7797
- Details: We all need a little help from time to time, if you find yourself in need of healthcare but are uninsured, help is close at hand. At the Watertown Area Cares Clinic our dedicated team provides high-quality comprehensive care for each patient. Services include physical examinations, diagnostic testing and medications. We are proud to be a non-profit medical organization relying completely on the generosity of donors and volunteers. We provide health services to the uninsured whose income is less than 200% of the federal poverty level.
- Remarks: Hours (By Appointment ONLY): Tuesdays - Thursdays 8:30am - 11:30am, Tuesday evenings 6pm - 8pm. We accept same-day appointments (based on availability) ?>