Mosaic Health Rushville - Rushville Community Health Center
- 2 Rubin Dr
- Rushville NY, 14544
- Contact Phone: (585) 554-4400
- Clinic Details: In 1970, the Rushville Health Center opened in response to a growing need of underserved groups who had little to no access to primary care. The Center served the surrounding communities of Geneva, Canandaigua, and Penn Yan. Rushville Health Center boasts a rich history. It was: Started by volunteers who ran the health center out of a small house six months out of the year; All supplies and equipment were donated for the first few years; Able to remain open year round in its fifth year of operation; A source of free care for low-income families until 1982 when it began billing for services and seeing anybody who needed care; Moved to its current location in 1996 after the community raised $600,000 for the cause; Where a large migrant population received care for many years. Today, Mosaic Health Rushville, located at 2 Rubin Drive, continues to provide medical and dental care to generations of patients and families from across the Finger Lakes Region. Many of Rushville’s patients serve the region’s robust tourist and agricultural industries.
- Website: https://mosaichealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Oral exams; Cleanings; Fillings; Dentures; Oral cancer screenings; X-rays; Sealants; Extractions; Partials
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm; Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.