Saint Thomas Family Health Centers - South Clinic - Nashville Community Health Center
- 4928 Edmondson Pike
- Nashville TN, 37211
- Contact Phone: 615-222-1400
- Clinic Details: The Saint Thomas Family Health Centers are committed to providing high-quality primary care to uninsured and underinsured adults and children. We serve your community and we are open to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. The South Clinic has been providing primary care services since its doors opened in December 2001. The first ever Latino-focused family clinic in South Nashville, all personnel at the South Clinic are bilingual.
- Website: http://sthsfamilyclinics.com/
- Services: Medical Services, Women's Health, Clinica Nueva Vida (comprehensive prenatal care program for uninsured, low income Hispanic women in Greater Nashville), Nutritional Services, Mental Health Services, Pharmacy Services, Referral Services
- Remarks: Sliding scale; Clinic Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm and Tuesday, Thursday: 9:30am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.